We hope you will consider giving to Iowa AEYC this year.
Your donation helps afford opportunities not covered by specific program funding.
Your gift enables us to:
- Increase our ability to collectively advocate for change
- Build membership in a professional organization
- Develop leaders in the early care and education field
- Increase professional impact in the state
- Sustain the work of Iowa AEYC as we work to advance a diverse early childhood profession and support those who care for, educate and work on behalf of young children
- Bring national experts and high quality professional development to and across Iowa.
- Recognize and honor state-wide champions, volunteers, college students, and emerging leaders.
How you can support Iowa AEYC
Your gift of any size will make a difference. Here are four ways you can give to Iowa AEYC.
Write a tax-deductible check
Write a tax-deductible check directly to:
6200 Aurora Ave, Ste 605E
Urbandale, IA 50322
Donate with PayPal
Contribute by clicking on the donate button below.
Donate from Iowa AEYC’s Facebook page
- Click the blue “Donate” button just below Iowa AEYC’s cover photo: https://www.facebook.com/IowaAEYC/
- Enter the amount you’d like to donate.
- Select a payment method or enter your payment information.
- Click Donate [Amount].
Facebook stores your payment information securely after you enter it for the first time. This allows you to make future donations without having to re-enter your information. You can remove or manage this information by going to your Facebook payment settings.
If you have questions about how to donate to Iowa AEYC from Facebook, visit https://www.facebook.com/help/1409509059114623.
Give through the state’s One Gift Campaign
If you are a state employee, you can give through the state’s One Gift Campaign. For more information, follow the instructions at https://das.iowa.gov/human-resources/one-gift, and choose Iowa Association for the Education of Young Children.
Your gift will help give young children the best possible start in life.
Contributions to the Iowa Association for the Education of Young Children are tax deductible to the extent of the law. We will recognize all contributions with a letter for tax purposes.